Cannot Load Developer Rom

Adri76

Members
Jul 20, 2016
Hi, I have a Redmi 3 with a fake 7.3.2 global stable rom. I cannot unlock bootloader and I also cannot flash any roms even in download mode.
When I try to flash china developer rom miflash just hangs at the start and the status bar says device busy. Nothing happens and when I unplug the phone it just boots back to old rom.
Please help. I have tried every tip I could find, but nothing works.

Hi, I have a Redmi 3 with a fake 7.3.2 global stable rom. I cannot unlock bootloader and I also cannot flash any roms even in download mode.
When I try to flash china developer rom miflash just hangs at the start and the status bar says device busy. Nothing happens and when I unplug the phone it just boots back to old rom.
Please help. I have tried every tip I could find, but nothing works.
There's a nasty virus?

What windows do you use?
Do you flash with download mode (edl)?
I've tried Xp with miflash beta and on win 8 with the latest miflash. I've tried in download mode (vol + and power) from the boot menu and reboot edl from adb.

I got the phone from geekbuying, ROM says global stable, but as far as I know there is no global stable. I'm sure there must be a way to flash it with China dev ROM, but I cannot get it to work

Windows 8 64bit, I did not disable driver signing, but I flashed from admin account and the drivers installed and phone was seen by miflash on port 20

I got the phone from geekbuying, ROM says global stable, but as far as I know there is no global stable. I'm sure there must be a way to flash it with China dev ROM, but I cannot get it to work
Also I buy from Geekbuying, great shop, fabulous

Screenshot_2016-07-20-22-31-53_com.android.settings.png

Some of the reasons for wanting to install a new ROM is that my Google account works only now and then, and the only way to fix it is a reset. I have done probably 20 hard resets in the last week. When copying large files to the phone via USB, it would sometimes just freeze. The phone has also occasionally drained the full battery in 2 hours time.

I will disable driver signing and try new USB cable

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Success, I disabled driver signing, used a new usb cable, restarted PC after installing drivers and used a different USB port and it worked. I flashed latest China Dev Rom and unlocked the boot loader.
How do I now flash the latest EU Rom.
Thanks for all the help so far.

Reactions: Stefano131270