cannot update

bogdanel38

Members
Jul 29, 2021
so when i'm trying to update to 12.5.5 i get stuck to this and when i try tapping ok nothing is happening but cancel works just fine
ffb9b0c23317d79afc07958b506f5c12.jpg

Sent from my M2012K11AC using Tapatalk

Reactions: Armsil
Edit : Answer removed, the suggestion from Poney70 seems more meaningful.

Last edited:
If you can't press the "Yes" button in the Updater app, it generally means your device doesn't have a custom Recovery (e.g.: TWRP). ;)

So you need to boot your device in Fastboot mode and use "fastboot boot twrp.img" command on your computer then install the latest Stable ROM (zip file) in TWRP and reboot your device. :)

If you can't press the "Yes" button in the Updater app, it generally means your device doesn't have a custom Recovery (e.g.: TWRP). ;)

So you need to boot your device in Fastboot mode and use "fastboot boot twrp.img" command on your computer then install the latest Stable ROM (zip file) in TWRP and reboot your device. :)
i have an unofficial twrp made by nebrassy so how can i somehow flash it by entering the zip manually in twrp? just download the latest zip then just flash it?

Last edited:
i have an unofficial twrp made by nebrassy so how can i somehow flash it by entering the zip manually in twrp? just download the latest zip then just flash it?
In Updater app: "3-dots" menu => Reboot to Recovery

Then decrypt your data in TWRP (using your Lock Screen password/PIN/pattern) and go in "Install" menu => Browse to "/data/media/0" (only if you don't see your internal storage in "/sdcard") => Select the ROM (zip file) downloaded by the Updater and install it.

Reboot your device after that. :)

We have similarities. Credits to Poney70 he always guiding us. Im waiting for the official TWRP in k40 pro to update the stable version.

In Updater app: "3-dots" menu => Reboot to Recovery

Then decrypt your data in TWRP (using your Lock Screen password/PIN/pattern) and go in "Install" menu => Browse to "/data/media/0" (only if you don't see your internal storage in "/sdcard") => Select the ROM (zip file) downloaded by the Updater and install it.

Reboot your device after that. :)
Hi Poney70 i have the same problem but when restart in recovery and try to dirty flash the TWRP show an advice and say this.

My question is
This may brick my poco?
By the way i flash using usb OTG because the internal storage not allow me to flash the rom
45dc35f8cdcc527e556767760d084bba.jpg

Enviado desde mi M2012K11AC mediante Tapatalk