Cant Be Solved :(

miniem

Members
Sep 17, 2015
My Redmi doesnt turn on. also the power + volume down doesnt work for recovery mode.
If I put it on a usb cable to the computer nothing happens.

What to do now?
HELP

Last edited:
One simple way you should try, go to service center n tell them that ur device doesnt work after u charge for a day
Its not cause void ur guarantee even better that service center will flash it the right rom for u

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Hi. Your device can't be fixed.
Even test points won't work.

Wysłano z MI Note

One simple way you should try, go to service center n tell them that ur device doesnt work after u charge for a day
Its not cause void ur guarantee even better that service center will flash it the right rom for u

Better don't lie to service centers because they usually know what they are doing. And in this case it's obvious for service center that user hard bricked his phone.

Wysłano z MI Note

Better don't lie to service centers because they usually know what they are doing. And in this case it's obvious for service center that user hard bricked his phone.

Wysłano z MI Note
I was do it once coz i've been try all way hehehe
But its not too wrong to do

I don't. I tried reviving 2 bricked Redmi and it didn't work. Both devices were bricked same way as you did so flashing Android 5 rom from MINote Pro.

Wysłano z MI Note

Testpoints are working on Redmi 2, tested by myself during CM11 development :)) ;) Redmi 2 is almost unbrickable.