cant clone my old phone to mi 11 pro

jackyle

Members
Jul 16, 2021
hi ,
im trying over and over with a few apps:clone it , smart switch , mi mover , any apps and i just cant copy my old phone (huawei mate 10 pro) to my new one mi 11 pro . i tried with doing nothing , just giving the 2 phones to integrate on the same wifi net , i tried with hot spot leading by the old phone and i saw that the both phones are connected together , but nothing . i tried with note 8 , to copy from the huawei to note 8 and i succeed in it , but with the mi 11 pro ? no !!! what is the reasson? whats stops the 2 phones to be comunicate and transfer the whole files and sms etc. ?

Reactions: ProblemHaver01
Hi! Have you got any answers to this problem? I am facing the exact same issue from Mate10 pro to xiaomi 11t pro. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
hi ,
im trying over and over with a few apps:clone it , smart switch , mi mover , any apps and i just cant copy my old phone (huawei mate 10 pro) to my new one mi 11 pro . i tried with doing nothing , just giving the 2 phones to integrate on the same wifi net , i tried with hot spot leading by the old phone and i saw that the both phones are connected together , but nothing . i tried with note 8 , to copy from the huawei to note 8 and i succeed in it , but with the mi 11 pro ? no !!! what is the reasson? whats stops the 2 phones to be comunicate and transfer the whole files and sms etc. ?

I used Huawei phone clone to move from mate 40 to 10 Ultra and mi mover from 10 to 11 Ultra with no issues. They make there own direct WiFi link.
If it's just text, call logs etc, try using a back up app like SMS bank up and restore. Back them up from old and restore to the new after moving apps and settings.