New Can't disable Control center on lock screen

cXile

Members
May 27, 2020
I just clean flashed latest stable for Apollo and there is no option to disable Control center on lock screen.
Is it some bug or Xiaomi made that stupid decision to allow Control center on lock screen without possibility to disable it?
I had that option on beta ROM but had to switch to stable since few latest beta builds had serious lagging in some apps.

I just clean flashed latest stable for Apollo and there is no option to disable Control center on lock screen.
Is it some bug or Xiaomi made that stupid decision to allow Control center on lock screen without possibility to disable it?
I had that option on beta ROM but had to switch to stable since few latest beta builds had serious lagging in some apps.
I also got the same error on many stable miui 12 versions, installed to disable control center access on lock screen but no effect
device: k20pro

I also got the same error on many stable miui 12 versions, installed to disable control center access on lock screen but no effect
device: k20pro
So you have option to disable Control center on lock screen but it doesn't work? I don't have that option at all.

Reactions: thanghoa2727
So you have option to disable Control center on lock screen but it doesn't work? I don't have that option at all.
Where are u searching for it?

Btw not sure if it's a feature of 12.5 only
02045e1e1cc59863cf50c8c4a04339fb.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Where are u searching for it?

Btw not sure if it's a feature of 12.5 only
02045e1e1cc59863cf50c8c4a04339fb.jpg

I searched everywhere but there is no option for turning off Control center on lock screen.

Yeah, I also had it in MIUI 12.5 Beta but as I wrote above I had some lagging issues in couple of latest Betas so I switched to Stable and that option is not available.

Security flaw that has been fixed in 12.5

There is no stable MIUI 12.5, just betas. They never fixed it in MIUI 12 stable like it's something big to fix and do you know how long is MIUI 12 stable in use and how long it will take until MIUI 12.5 starts rolling out as stable? In the meantime a millions of people have phones where everyone who takes their phone can access Control center on lock screen and mess with it. For example it's just enough that they dissable mobile data and Find device option wouldn't work.

So before you try to justify something that can't be justified take a moment and think about it.

I searched everywhere but there is no option for turning off Control center on lock screen.

Yeah, I also had it in MIUI 12.5 Beta but as I wrote above I had some lagging issues in couple of latest Betas so I switched to Stable and that option is not available.
In which apps have u noticed lags? (i have an apollo mi10t pro too, i can see if it's fixed in the latest)

In which apps have u noticed lags? (i have an apollo mi10t pro too, i can see if it's fixed in the latest)

For a begging try scrolling through comments on Reddit app. If you don't see any lagg there I'll give you names of 2 more apps to check. Thank you very much.

For a begging try scrolling through comments on Reddit app. If you don't see any lagg there I'll give you names of 2 more apps to check. Thank you very much.
A biiiiiit

There is no stable MIUI 12.5, just betas. They never fixed it in MIUI 12 stable like it's something big to fix and do you know how long is MIUI 12 stable in use and how long it will take until MIUI 12.5 starts rolling out as stable? In the meantime a millions of people have phones where everyone who takes their phone can access Control center on lock screen and mess with it. For example it's just enough that they dissable mobile data and Find device option wouldn't work.

So before you try to justify something that can't be justified take a moment and think about it.
Not sure what the rant is for. It's not as if we can (or should) backport a MIUI 12.5 feature to MIUI 12 just because you can't wait. It's up to Xiaomi to push the fixes for their own features.

Not sure what the rant is for. It's not as if we can (or should) backport a MIUI 12.5 feature to MIUI 12 just because you can't wait. It's up to Xiaomi to push the fixes for their own features.
I know. You can see in my first post that I don't blame you for this issue, I blame Xiaomi.
I opened this thread hoping that someone maybe know some other way to disable Control center on lock screen.

I know. You can see in my first post that I don't blame you for this issue, I blame Xiaomi.
I opened this thread hoping that someone maybe know some other way to disable Control center on lock screen.
I have a friend that made an app called. "mi control center" that has option for lock screen

Hey, I found a definitive way to fix all lags: go to an app with lag and then switch refresh rate to 60 and then back to 144hz