Invalid Can't download fonts

Tragically

Members
Apr 19, 2022
I can't download any font from Themes app for months. It says "Sorry, our server is temporarily unavailable. error: getOrder|200003". I thought it would be fixed when I upgraded to MIUI 13, but it continues. (Mi 10T Pro, xiaomi.eu stable 13.0.4)

Unable to reproduce on Xiaomi 12 Stable and Mi 10 Weekly. I can download fonts normally.
If it's some kind of IP block, there's nothing we can do about it.

• Sad
Reactions: Tragically
Hi, i have the same issue when i try to install a new font
The theme app version is 1.9.3.1
And my ROM version is 12.5.1.0.QEECNXM stable

I can't download any font from Themes app for months. It says "Sorry, our server is temporarily unavailable. error: getOrder|200003". I thought it would be fixed when I upgraded to MIUI 13, but it continues. (Mi 10T Pro, xiaomi.eu stable 13.0.4)
Did you try to clear all app data in "App Info"? This worked for me

the same with me. Download Failed.

i did clear all app data, but still get the Error GetOrder 200003
updated to latest 2.5.7.1 and still the same problem exists

Device: Surya (Poco X3 NFC)

the sample problem, i got "get the Error GetOrder 200003" . i must logout and login, it will download that font, but can not download one more other fonts.
still "get the Error GetOrder 200003"

I have the same issue, I'm on MIUI 13 & using Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

Unable to reproduce on Xiaomi 12 Stable and Mi 10 Weekly. I can download fonts normally.
If it's some kind of IP block, there's nothing we can do about it.
IP block yes.

My fiber broadband download error 200003, switch to mobile data has no issue to download font.

Edited,

After Xiaomi cloud logout + clear theme app all data ( theme logout) can download font.

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor Eisberg
just logout from your mi account in themestore app (not from settings)... and you can download the fonts.