Can't Flash The Developer Rom (neither Official Or Xiaomi.eu)

nestur

Members
Mar 18, 2016
Hi,

I have the Redmi 3 and the firts I did it was install the stable of xiaomi.eu.

Then I tried to install the developer but I can't, neither for updater neither for fastboot, for fastboot the MiFlash say me with and Error that the bootloader is locked.

I tried to install for fastboot the offical stables miui then pass to a officail developer or xiaomi.eu. But I can't.

What I can to do, can anybody help me please.

Thanks!

I got it and I flash the official stable and then update.

Then I install the developer offical, how I have to do to flash the xiaomi.eu developer?

Last edited:
@kisszoli0707 you have to unlock the bootloader (via request on miui website), then follow the procedure, then install twrp and at last install xiaomi.eu rom.
it took me more or less 2 hours to do everything, but I requested the unlock days ago.

Hello,

try to flash this version: Rom_Stock_Xiaomi_Redmi3_V7.1.1.0_Full_Unbrick_ManhIT.zip

Here you can download it: en.miui.com / thread-218644-1-1.html

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials]How to flash Fastboot Rom, Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi 3

Hello all, I can't install developper rom on MIflash with "download mode" with the last stable xiaomi.eu and updater when I choose a zip. I can't unlock bootloader Miflash unlock say "current account is different from the account info on the device" I already use "find device" on i.mi.com it locate my phone, play alarm too.. Someone can help me please
EDIT : is okay now I use http://en.miui.com/thread-254606-1-1.html

Last edited: