Cant hear sound in calls&the other side cant hear me.

ShockWave789

Members
Mar 10, 2021
Can someone help me please? i have a new problem ever since i've installed
"xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot"
after some time passes, i cannot hear any sound in phone calls&the other side cant hear me.
apprently restarting the phone fixes it for a short time but i want this issue to disappear completely.
(i might have posted the same thing as replies to some thread, im sorry im new to this community)

Reactions: Aselja
I saw this, (occasionally), when using the Google dialer. Yes I preferred the Google dialer.
Don't know what the cause was but don't recall it reoccurring since setting the MIUI as default.

Can someone help me please? i have a new problem ever since i've installed
"xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot"
after some time passes, i cannot hear any sound in phone calls&the other side cant hear me.
apprently restarting the phone fixes it for a short time but i want this issue to disappear completely.
(i might have posted the same thing as replies to some thread, im sorry im new to this community)
Version 11.0.2 is very old version!!!
You have to install latest local MIUI.EU ROM, for Redmi Note 9S latest is 12.0.3:

Instructions how to install standard recovery ROM here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/twrp-orangefox-recovery-for-redmi-note-9s-curtana.56943/

Finally forget about the old Fastboot ROM versions. They were only here because we didn't have TWRP in the past. We have TWRP for a long time, so the new ROM versions are only as Recovery versions.