Can't install stable MIUI 12 to my Mi 9 SE

alperendisli

Members
Dec 10, 2020
Hello, I flashed latest TWRP 3.4.0-0 via Official TWRP app, then proceeded to install MIUI 12. I wiped internal storage tho, before installing the zip.
I transferred the .zip file to phone via adb push command. Now when I try to install the zip with TWRP I get this error:

E3004: This package is for "grus" devices; this is a "".
Updater process emded with ERROR:7

I am stuck now.. Can someone help?

Don't need to change your twrp version to install stable grus MIUI 12.0.

However, but i don't know why, Here is a way to install it from your phone:
- extract xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V12.0.3.0.QFBCNXM_v1210.zip
- edit the conf file updater-script.sh (with a script editor like this one for example https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qamar.editor.shellscript ) then suppress the 1st line of the script
- recompress the zip file
If you are not used to this, type the error code on YouTube and it will be best.
- flash the new zip file with twrp 3.4.0.0 or 3.5.0_9-0

For your information, i don't know if the problem below is only mine or wider, you won't be able to flash developper 12.0 (Android 10) or 12.5 (Android 9) rom with this tips (>> After flashing, stuck on recovery), thats why i'm staying on stable 12.0 rom which works (despite on temporary "ghosting touch pannel" know issue since i'm using this phone on Android 9)

Hope this will help...

Envoyé de mon Mi 9 SE en utilisant Tapatalk

Don't need to change your twrp version to install stable grus MIUI 12.0.

However, but i don't know why, Here is a way to install it from your phone:
- extract xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V12.0.3.0.QFBCNXM_v1210.zip
- edit the conf file updater-script.sh (with a script editor like this one for example https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qamar.editor.shellscript ) then suppress the 1st line of the script
- recompress the zip file
If you are not used to this, type the error code on YouTube and it will be best.
- flash the new zip file with twrp 3.4.0.0 or 3.5.0_9-0

For your information, i don't know if the problem below is only mine or wider, you won't be able to flash developper 12.0 (Android 10) or 12.5 (Android 9) rom with this tips (>> After flashing, stuck on recovery), thats why i'm staying on stable 12.0 rom which works (despite on temporary "ghosting touch pannel" know issue since i'm using this phone on Android 9)

Hope this will help...

Hi, are you sure the ghost touch issue is temporary? Cos ghost touch is a hardware problem. I think your display needs to be replaced. Hope not for you.

Hi, are you sure the ghost touch issue is temporary? Cos ghost touch is a hardware problem. I think your display needs to be replaced. Hope not for you.
I don't know if i need to change for now the screen pannel, when it happens, i shut down few minutes, twist the body of the phone, Make a pray and this is fixes.... for a various time

I don't know if i need to change for now the screen pannel, when it happens, i shut down few minutes, twist the body of the phone, Make a pray and this is fixes.... for a various time

Well, I hope for you the ghost touch will disappear, but I doubt it. Many Mi 9 SE users had this problem and the only way to fix it is replacing the screen. Maybe you have warrenty.

Well, I hope for you the ghost touch will disappear, but I doubt it. Many Mi 9 SE users had this problem and the only way to fix it is replacing the screen. Maybe you have warrenty.
Thanks, unfortunately not, my previous Xiaomi phones came with fiability (redmi 1s, mi 4, mi6) (seems not anymore :/), so i was'nt worried and buy directly from china, with according warranty (1 year i think).. Perhaps i will fix it myself a day...