Invalid Can't log in in Messenger

yarciapaul

Members
Mar 28, 2019
I switched from Global Stable to China Stable ROM then installed corresponding Xiaomi EU Rom on top of it.

MIUI 10 v10.2.1.0.NDFCNXM (Redmi Note 5a Y1 Lite) (ugglite)

I can't log in to messenger. Always states that "Something went wrong. Please try again." whenever I press log in button. Facebook and Messenger Lite works fine btw.

What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks! :)

I switched from Global Stable to China Stable ROM then installed corresponding Xiaomi EU Rom on top of it.

MIUI 10 v10.2.1.0.NDFCNXM (Redmi Note 5a Y1 Lite) (ugglite)

I can't log in to messenger. Always states that "Something went wrong. Please try again." whenever I press log in button. Facebook and Messenger Lite works fine btw.

What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks! :)
Nope. We're not Facebook developers, and since we can't reproduce the issue, it doesn't concern us.

Downgraded to a previous version v10.1.1.0 and Messenger worked flawlessly. Could be really caused by a bug in the ROM. Thanks by the way.
Maybe, but that's not enough information to work with. At least a log recorded while trying to login would be nice. (not a 6MB log)
To clear logcat before recording, you can use "adb logcat -c" and then "adb logcat > log.txt".