Can't unlock Mi 9T

Troikku

Members
Jul 9, 2019
Hey!

I'm trying to unlock my Mi 9T, which I received today. I have developer options enabled and from there OEM unlocking and USB debugging enabled. When I go to Mi Unlock status and try to add account and device I get an error "Couldn't add. Error code: 10000". I've tried to factory reset the phone, log out and back in on my Mi Account but nothing seems to work. And if I try to do the unlock with the unlock tool I get an error "Current account is not bound to this device" with the prompt to add my account and device from the developer options.

Do you guys have any ideas what I could try to fix this?

You cant unlock immediately , usually we have to wait from 7 days up to 15days. i was waiting 7 days
now i dont have time to look for link how to apply for unlock, but hope someone will help you.

Does the waiting period apply to binding my account to my device as well? I thought I should at least be able to do that, but even that gives me an error.

Hey!

I'm trying to unlock my Mi 9T, which I received today. I have developer options enabled and from there OEM unlocking and USB debugging enabled. When I go to Mi Unlock status and try to add account and device I get an error "Couldn't add. Error code: 10000". I've tried to factory reset the phone, log out and back in on my Mi Account but nothing seems to work. And if I try to do the unlock with the unlock tool I get an error "Current account is not bound to this device" with the prompt to add my account and device from the developer options.

Do you guys have any ideas what I could try to fix this?

Hi, i have the same problem and error code 10.000 ( on mi 6 ), until now i no have solution, but is general i think, on mi community there is a thread "error 10000", many many users have the same error, but no solutions until now.

Tôi gặp vấn đề tương tự ở mix 2 global và mix 2s global của mình

Attachments

• IMG_20190710_134515.png
    IMG_20190710_134515.png
    272.7 KB · Views: 717
the problem is presented to all of us T-holders dissociate the miaccount from the phone then go into the developer options and from there the miacocunt associates it to the phone. you will see that after a couple of attempts it will work and at that point you go to unlock me