Change Rom Redmi Note 4x

Eiras

Members
Jun 28, 2017
Good afternoon,

I bought on gearb. a Redmi Note 4x for my girlfriend, can you help me with the following?

In the attached i send image, do I think that rom is a stable chinese correct? Is a rom altered by retail stores?
It has no PT-PT language, just BR, how can I do to put the language in my language? My girlfriend is always p****ng me off, and you know that when a woman is right, she's right and all right, we have to make her happy.

How can I do this without affecting my mobile phone? I lose the warranty?
It's a good cell phone, I love it, it's fast and beautiful. But it's a Chinese rom.

Sorry, for my English.
Thanks for listening.
Portugal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-26-18-43-16-189_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-26-18-43-16-189_com.android.settings.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 411
This rom is not a shop rom, is the last Global Stable Rom but unfortunately she doesn't have Portuguese language from Portugal yet.
If you want Pt-Pt language you'll have to ask for the bootloader unlock and install the TWRP in order to install the rom xiaomi.eu that has Pt-Pt, but is in development version, there is no stable version and yes you'll lose the warrenty if you do that.

This rom is not a shop rom, is the last Global Stable Rom but unfortunately she doesn't have Portuguese language from Portugal yet.
If you want Pt-Pt language you'll have to ask for the bootloader unlock and install the TWRP in order to install the rom xiaomi.eu that has Pt-Pt, but is in development version, there is no stable version and yes you'll lose the warrenty if you do that.

Sorry for the off post, but do you happen to know what is the best version o xiaomi.eu to be using on a Note4X? (When I mean best, I mean the most stablelike ) I Currently have 7.5.11(I think), and Mi Mover isn't working (I bought the phone this week and wanted to switch from my old note 4g to the note 4x) .

You can try the last. I think is 7.5.25 anf see if Mi Mover works. I'm still in Global Rom.

Do you know if the PT-PT language is going out? Other users say they will be coming out in a recent update!

Do you know if the PT-PT language is going out? Other users say they will be coming out in a recent update!
I too am Portuguese and can confirm that Xiaomi.eu has PT-PT !
I'm still trying it out, it looks great, only problem I've had is the Most Mover app not working correctly (but that is ok, I just moved all my things myself).

You can try the last. I think is 7.5.25 anf see if Mi Mover works. I'm still in Global Rom.
But won't it have bugs? I already found a way move, used Clone it instead of MiMover, didn't transfer apps, but that's ok...

I know that xiaomi.eu has PT. But I do not want to lose my guarantee. I have Global Stable Rom. But do not have the PT language, I heard reports that there would be updates to that. I do not know when and if it's true!

But won't it have bugs? I already found a way move, used Clone it instead of MiMover, didn't transfer apps, but that's ok...

Like any ROM in development, they all have bugs that's why they are called development ROMs.

I know that xiaomi.eu has PT. But I do not want to lose my guarantee. I have Global Stable Rom. But do not have the PT language, I heard reports that there would be updates to that. I do not know when and if it's true!
If you don't want to lose the warranty stay in the global and wait for the new ROM, and yes they say that the new ROM comes with PT-PT