Change Status bar

black_buster

Members
Mar 22, 2013
how do i change the status bar? since i upgraded from 2.x.x to 3.x.x i can't customize the status bar anymore :(
normally i would go to the themes settings, select a theme and there would be an option (next to click/unclick font, wallpaper, lockscreen etc.) to change "others" - which normally would lead to changing the status bar
where is the function in the latesst build?

and i-no there's an option for "status bar", but it won't change it completely

and i-no there's an option for "status bar", but it won't change it completely

know*

Firstly the statusbar will change according to your theme, if you choose the coca cola theme as your theme then it will appear as pointed out in the theme.
Secondly if you don't want the MIUI statusbar why use it? There are several other status bars out there.

However if you are looking for something else then this then I can't say I remember this function in MIUI?
Did I miss out on something? It sounds to me like you are used to a third party function?

I can change how my status bar appears certain items or values, like the battery or clock for example. But you are looking to rearrange this even more?

ah yes, i forgot: i'm using not the miui launcher but the go launcher. that's probably why it won't change as shown in the preview. my only problem is the theme app: if i go to mix, some functions r missing, like "others", "framework" or "clock"

oh and btw, "i-no" is a reference... obviously if some1 like me can write that much in english, i mos-def (also a reference) do know(!) how to write "i know"....

If we somewhere in the future stop writing words and simply go with abbreviations then I will still point out how the language once was told. And any reference that refers to apple products are by law forbidden. However for someone who obviously knows English very well, you neglect to use capital letters for some reason and like to share actual numbers.

Don't mind me, I am a silly old man who is a part of the "grammar police". :)

I don't know much about the go launcher, but are you using that due to the reason that your device is unrooted?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

So to clarify: "i-no" is not a reference to "Apple" but to a character of a video game (Google is your best friend).
Also to close this off-topic debacle: One of the very advantages of the internet is, that it's a place full of freedom, where no one will ever care if there are typos or not. Also abbreviations has become one of the "nerd culture" or internet slang if u will. I'm just assimilating =)

So back to topic: I have a Xiaomi, which is rooted in the first place. But since the GO Launcher is offering a variety of functions which the default one doesn't, I prefer the third party app. Anyhow, it seems I have no other choice but to use the GO Launcher themes, since the Xiaomi themes are not fully compatible.