Charging Time 7,5+ Hours.

Feb 25, 2016
I bought my phone from Gearbest. Since the first day the charging time of the phone is 7,5 hours. Even after unlocking the bootloader, rooting and updating the phone. (I'm running MIUI 7.3 by xiaomi.eu 6.3.3 beta). I tried dozens of cables and chargers, including the original charger and cable which came with the phone.

Does anyone have an explanation for this? And more importantly: is there a solution?

6b19826b7c3a0443a5c5723e521d697a.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Note 3 met Tapatalk

Mail Gearbest with this issue. It should be repaired.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

My phone usually take 2.5h to charge, but couple times I found only 90/ in the morning.

I have a Note 3 Pro 3gb/32gb bought in SpeMall and i have the same issue...
Usually it takes 6 to 7 hours to charge the battery from 20 to 100%
Already tried 2 different chargers and cables and its the same...
I'm using the rom Global Stable 7.2.3.0

Try to charge with 2A charger in the fly mode. That will give you info about is the trouble in the Rom or Fisical. Or better shut it down. And put the charger.

That remains or your 2A charger is broken, or you have a tehnical issue. Try another 2A Chareger.

You all may have contact problem and charging in USB mode with limited current. Download an app displaying charging mode to make sure. Eg. Battery Widget+.

Sent from my Mi-4c

With the last update to Global Stable 7.2.5.0 fixed the issues... now it takes 2:30 to 2:45 to charge from 20 to 100%
It should be something with the rom, and the update fixed it...
Thanks