Clone mode in camera app

RedUtopia

Members
Aug 26, 2022
Hi friends,
I had a xiaomi 11 ultra and in camera app I had the clone mode.
But this function is not in my new xiaomi 13 ultra camere app.
Why?
Is there a method to have this also in camera app of the xiaomi 13 ultra?

Very thanks

Inviato dal mio 2304FPN6DG utilizzando Tapatalk

There are modded apps which include this feature plus extras. I'm using one by sevtinge. You'll need magisk, lsposed and core patch but once that's done it's just a case of flashing with magisk.

There are modded apps which include this feature plus extras. I'm using one by sevtinge. You'll need magisk, lsposed and core patch but once that's done it's just a case of flashing with magisk.
Interesting, I had been using Svetinges mods on my 11U .... so far didn't get to it on my 13U, though .... do you use a mod for current-version camera software and for the 13U ? If yes a link (maybe to the corresponding telegram group) would be brilliant ! :)

Interesting, I had been using Svetinges mods on my 11U .... so far didn't get to it on my 13U, though .... do you use a mod for current-version camera software and for the 13U ? If yes a link (maybe to the corresponding telegram group) would be brilliant ! :)
I'm using it on the13 Pro with the version labelled 5.0.20706.0, not sure it that's the latest in terms of the official version but it's Sevtinge latest mod. Theres a more simplified version for free but I paid for the one I'm using.

Reactions: s3axel
But wouldn't an apk be enough?

For me I couldn't get it to work by just installing the APK file. It specifically says to install core patch using lsposed for the app to work but because the camera is a system app the only way I could get it to overwrite the existing file was to flash with magisk or use another module to get the device to allow downgrades, ignore app signatures etc. Got there in the end though and totally worth it

Ok friend I sponsored this mood and I have the file.

How I can install this?
Can you send me a guide?

If you Google how to install magisk/lsposed that part is fairly easy. Then once you've got them installed on lsposed install core patch and cemiuiler and tick the boxes to disable signature verification. Then it'll let you install the app.

Sorry if my instructions are bad, I'm new to this stuff.