Clone phone FAILING

Explorn

Members
Nov 5, 2018
Hello!

I want to migrate data from my old xiaomi 12t pro global rom to Xiaomi 13 pro xiaomi.eu rom and I can't. The mi mover app circles and freezes, do not copy anything. It clearly crash itself I can still tap exit, but nothing is moved.

I tried to update the mi mover on the 13 pro, but I can't because it's installed as system app and I just can turn it off, but not update or uninstall. I have magisk installed, phone is rooted.

I read that I would have to install same, newest version of Mi mover on both phones. On 12t pro i can install newest version from some apk mirror websites, but on 13 pro it doesn't allow me to install system app.

What can I do? How to uninstall Mi mover as system app?

Alternatively how to move data between phones I mean photos, settings, apps. Google failed I don't know why. Just accounts are copied, nothing else. I tried 10 other apps for clone phones, none is working as it's all designed for specific brands. Oneplus, OPPO apps do not allow to send data from other phones then themselves, so on both phones it thinks it's new phone and I cannot move data.

I'm stuck with new and old phone for over a week and I cannot copy data from one to the other.

Anybody?