New Controller issue on Poco F3

jcb2008

Members
May 1, 2022
Hi guys
Recently i updated my F3 to MIUI13 and Android 12, i've to say that update came via OTA but for some reason in the middle of the downloading procees it stopped and the update disappear from the update center of my F3. So i downloaded from MIUIes app and installed like an OTA update. After install the update my PS5 controller is not working properly in my phone, rigth joystick don't work and some buttons also don't work. I've been trying some solutions found on the web but nothing seems to work, can anybody help me?

Reactions: budaloo
I have the same problem with my ps5 controller and my x3 gt. but i did not encounter any problems while installing the update.
Just like you describe, rigth joystick don't work and some buttons show wrong inputs. I used ps5ControllerAnalizer to check it.

Reactions: budaloo
Also got same issue. My Redmi Note 10 s. I used to be able to use controller with no issues before MIUI V13 update. V12 was working fine. Yesterday I updated and suddenly my Right stick keeps going up. In Apex legends, my character keeps looking up, not only that but he is also constantly spinning. lol. like wtf. Then also got messed upbindings, like when I press R1, triangle is triggered. When I press square, R2 is triggered. complete mess. Ive even tried finding a way to go back to V12,, havent found a solution yet. Pleae supdate if you find any solution.
Thank you!