Couldn't add fingerprint

May 8, 2020
I flashed miui 12 and sensors didn't worked so I flashed persist img from fastboot and sensors work but fingerprint failed.. At first, my fingerprint worked well in every rom.. After flashing persist img from twrp, my fingerprint is like that in every rom.. ( I forgot to backup persist before flashing persist img :( ).. How can I do? My country doesn't have official service support and no warranty..
ae60590b6307f53aea8ded0ec2beea3a.jpg

Sent from my MI CC9 Pro using Tapatalk

I flashed miui 12 and sensors didn't worked so I flashed persist img from fastboot and sensors work but fingerprint failed.. At first, my fingerprint worked well in every rom.. After flashing persist img from twrp, my fingerprint is like that in every rom.. ( I forgot to backup persist before flashing persist img :( ).. How can I do? My country doesn't have official service support and no warranty..
ae60590b6307f53aea8ded0ec2beea3a.jpg

My device is CC9 Pro

hello please go to the CIT menu press the 3 dot in the top right of screen scroll down calibrate the FOD -> place a little mirror on FOD click start, next step put somthing black on FOD and press next...wait until finish close restart and add your fingerprint :) have a nice day

Reactions: Poney70 and Viper40