corradogenovese

Members
Oct 10, 2020
I bought a Tablet Mi Pad 4 plus with Rom EU global 10.3.1. After about a year of use, the Themes App stopped working. Crashes on opening. I tried to update it by solving the crash problem, but making it impossible to use the app as any modification and application of themes is considered to contain third-party resources, even if I apply the default theme. I tried to flash the Rom EU 10.3.2 and, finally, the 10.5 beta that I am currently using, but the App Themes problem makes the Tablet almost unusable. How can I do? Thanks for your attention

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-10-17-47-26-960_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-10-17-47-26-960_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 447
Sadly not much. The old Themes app is broken now as Xiaomi made some server-side change that broke an online request.
Try updating the Themes app by flashing this flashable ZIP with TWRP:

Hi Igor, thank you very much for your reply. I followed your suggestion and flashed the ThemeManager 1.8.7.0 file from TWRP, also done Wipe Chache and Wipe Dalvik, but the application has not updated. Did I do something wrong?
Thanks again for your attention

Last edited:
Sadly not much. The old Themes app is broken now as Xiaomi made some server-side change that broke an online request.
Try updating the Themes app by flashing this flashable ZIP with TWRP:

Ok, after uninstalling the pre-installed Themes app and flashing the .zip file, the update has been installed, the app works fine, applies the themes, but presents the contents in Chinese language. Do you think it is possible to correct this little problem? There is no Global version of ThemeManager 1.8.7.0 App? I couldn't find it... Thanks for all

Ok, after uninstalling the pre-installed Themes app and flashing the .zip file, the update has been installed, the app works fine, applies the themes, but presents the contents in Chinese language. Do you think it is possible to correct this little problem? There is no Global version of ThemeManager 1.8.7.0 App? I couldn't find it... Thanks for all
Some images are in Chinese but the texts are auto-translated. Same app we use for all of our MIUI 12 ROMs. There is no way around it, and no equivalent Global app with the same features.

Hi, will this zip file work for my Redmi Note 9 Pro EU-ROM, MIUI 11? My theme manager also crashes.