Crypt phone

lucaxxaa

Members
Aug 16, 2018
Hello. Please there is problem for updated to new version, if i crypt my phone ?
Thank you

Hello. Please there is problem for updated to new version, if i crypt my phone ?
Thank you
PLEASE/
What rom and twrp version do you have? that's the minimum detail you MUST send us!
If you are with official rom your phone is encrypted by design and you get OTA normal way.

PLEASE/
What rom and twrp version do you have? that's the minimum detail you MUST send us!
If you are with official rom your phone is encrypted by design and you get OTA normal way.
Miui 11 xiaomi.eu 9.9.26 beta and twrp 3.2.3-0

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Miui 11 xiaomi.eu 9.9.26 beta and twrp 3.2.3-0

Check if TWRP ask for the pin PW at opening. That's the sign you are encrypted and everything is well going for your safety.
Hence You will receive OTA as well and they will install normal way.

Check if TWRP ask for the pin PW at opening. That's the sign you are encrypted and everything is well going for your safety.
Hence You will receive OTA as well and they will install normal way.
No twrp don t ask pwd at boot, and i like ti crypt phone

Last edited:
No twrp don t ask ped at boot, and i like ti crypt phone

If you can't find an up to date TWRP that well encrypt EU rom at boot you should modify fstab file to encrypt.
Have a search to learn how to do it. It's not difficult.
NOTE: If you encrypt your phone with EU rom it will fail to process 100% and you'll be forced to format data in order to restart it!!!! TESTED, so think about this before.

Reactions: lucaxxaa