ctsProfile: false

xtsuname

Members
Oct 2, 2019
Hi,

Does anyone know what can be done to pass the ctsProfile?

I've tried 9.9.27 v2 and v3 as well, however SafetyNet Check still shows ctsProfile as "false".

Currently on 9.9.26 as both 9.9.27 v2 and v3 causes bootloop

Using:
Mi9 8/128
Magisk 19.4

Reactions: Octaviastikos
The same problem on MI9 SE 6/128, MIUI 10.3.6

Any chance to have this working without Magisk?

maybe.. unzip the magisk modul, look which file will be replaced, start twrp
mount system and copy / override the file manually

I recently upgraded to MIUI 11.0.3.0, I still don’t have Magisk

First of all, it fixed ctsProfile check failure for me.
Second, I managed to add one card to pay in stores to Google Pay, but only once. I cleared Google Pay and Google Play Store apps data and also all .gms folders before and then after reboot one card was successfully added. Though when I tried to add another card, it didn’t work again. When I removed the added card and tried to add it again, it didn’t work, it was added without ability to pay in stores. I tried different things then, even reinstalled the firmware, but it didn’t work.

Does anyone have any idea how to make it work?

I think it's not possible without Magisk as your bootloader will show as unlocked and fails a few safety net checks.

I use this with 9.9.26

It's working for me.

I think it's not possible without Magisk as your bootloader will show as unlocked and fails a few safety net checks.

I use this with 9.9.26

It's working for me.

Gpay and the CtsProfile are two different problems.
I dirty flashed from a stock 10 EEA to 11 v10.10, rooted all the way and more, and I never had a problem with CTS and never used a patch.

I also never used a patch for GPay, but rather the SQLite method, and it worked like a charm.
EDIT - Oh, this is a script doing the same, nice! This method also has the advantage of being handled through data/data and data/media, and is resistant to rom flashes as long as you don't wipe your phone.