curtana 12.0.4.0 android 11 '' information about the rom I got error''

AdemOyuklu

Members
Sep 21, 2020
Dear official,

An unnecessary explanation has been made about my English on this subject, but I don't know why the location is the cylinder.
There is a situation like this, there is no requirement that everyone has to know every language, in my language you do not know, but I am trying to understand you by using translation.

Are the topics deleted directly when a bug is reported?

You can delete this too because it's not hard to understand, it's easy to use translation.

picture link : https://disk.yandex.com.tr/i/68zXlXUPqU7M0w

... there is no requirement that everyone has to know every language, in my language you do not know, ...
Not "every language", just English. We don't need to understand your language because it's an English-speaking forum, and we don't need to struggle understanding your Google Translate results.
Are the topics deleted directly when a bug is reported?
If it's unintelligible, then yes. We don't keep a collection of gibberish threads.

Not "every language", just English. We don't need to understand your language because it's an English-speaking forum, and we don't need to struggle understanding your Google Translate results.

If it's unintelligible, then yes. We don't keep a collection of gibberish threads.
Thank you for the information .
I have not encountered any incomprehensibility in anything I have written about translation. It may be misunderstanding, but deleting the topic is not the solution, if it is not understood, they can say that if the person or authorized person says, "The message you wrote could not be understood, can you write it again in a clear way", I will understand that it is not understood and I will try to explain my situation through a translator.

In short, the summary of the matter is that;

I'm using a curtana 9s model, my country is Turkey, and all roms after MIUI 12 12.0.6 android 10 have shutdown and signal problems, the phone turns off and on by itself, asks for a password, I'm not the only one experiencing this, there are a few people in the telegram group in turkey, no one can use adroid 11 EUROM Can you help with this. I am reporting that the EUROM is problematic.

I hope I'm not doing anything wrong with this and I'm waiting for your help. thank you .

Thank you for the information .
I have not encountered any incomprehensibility in anything I have written about translation. It may be misunderstanding, but deleting the topic is not the solution, if it is not understood, they can say that if the person or authorized person says, "The message you wrote could not be understood, can you write it again in a clear way", I will understand that it is not understood and I will try to explain my situation through a translator.

In short, the summary of the matter is that;

I'm using a curtana 9s model, my country is Turkey, and all roms after MIUI 12 12.0.6 android 10 have shutdown and signal problems, the phone turns off and on by itself, asks for a password, I'm not the only one experiencing this, there are a few people in the telegram group in turkey, no one can use adroid 11 EUROM Can you help with this. I am reporting that the EUROM is problematic.

I hope I'm not doing anything wrong with this and I'm waiting for your help. thank you .
None of us have that device, so there's nothing I can do with this kind of a report - no logs, no nothing.