Cyanogenmod 12.1

Jo☆san

Members
Oct 11, 2013
here my first cyanogen for our device! take a look
2yxn5ti.png

10pttnd.png

6xq1k5.png

Cyanogenmod and definitely a good rom, but should be used by replacing the ROM stok of phones that do not meet very customized. I find miui much more comprehensive, modern, intuitive and colorful ...
Of course MIUI is a great rom and I'm glad that you love it so much. But there are people that prefer alternatives that can solve the problems of MIUI (Excessive use of RAM for example or lack of visual customization options).
Having another option is always a good thing regardless of the one you prefer.

Of course MIUI is a great rom and I'm glad that you love it so much. But there are people that prefer alternatives that can solve the problems of MIUI (Excessive use of RAM for example or lack of visual customization options).
Having another option is always a good thing regardless of the one you prefer.

good response

Reactions: delboy
I installed the CyanogenMod because of the bluetooth problem with the miui ROM on the Redmi Note 2.
Handsfree with the Parrot Asteroid Smart was nog working.
With CyanogenMod everything is working perfectly.

Reactions: MatrixLinux
The problem of CM 12.1 (bule and others) is that performance (especially GPU and camera) are not like MIUI stock. Maybe because sources are not the original (that aren't available for now) but reversed from the stock rom. But Bluetooth scattering and bad working is solved with CM). I think that Xiaomi released only a partial working/optimized MIUI

I installed the CyanogenMod because of the bluetooth problem with the miui ROM on the Redmi Note 2.
Handsfree with the Parrot Asteroid Smart was nog working.
With CyanogenMod everything is working perfectly.
Dude, It is probably you have problem with Smartlock for Bluetooth pair... but in MIUI the first time it is normal.

Dude, It is probably you have problem with Smartlock for Bluetooth pair... but in MIUI the first time it is normal.

I dont think so. I tried everything. Before the Redmi Note 2 i had, Meizu M2 note, Meizu mx5, LG G2, LG G3, iPhone 6, Galaxy S4 with the same Car radio. Neber had any problem before.

Only with the Redmi Note 2 i had the problem. Have you ever search for problem other have with the Redmi Note 2.

Please stop to talking about other rom's here, it's not a good place, talking about this in XDA forum.