Cyanogenmod hide clock from statusbar?

Discussion in 'MIUI Mods' started by dr0pscorp, Oct 28, 2014.

1. dr0pscorp

dr0pscorpMembers

Oct 28, 2014
    Male
    #1dr0pscorp,Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    Hi there Im running Cyanogenmod with 4.2.2 and already decompiled SystemUI.apk but now in \SystemUI\smali\com\android\systemui\statusbar\policy i see a Clock.smali and Clock$1.smali.

Clock.smali
    Code:
    .line 100
        invoke-virtual {p0}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/policy/Clock;->updateClock()V

.line 101
        return-void
    .end method

(...)

.line 110
        :cond_0
        return-void
    .end method

.method final updateClock()V
    Clock$1.smali

Code:
    .line 129
        .end local v2          #tz:Ljava/lang/String;
        :cond_0
        :goto_0
        iget-object v3, p0, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/policy/Clock$1;->this$0:Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/policy/Clock;

invoke-virtual {v3}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/policy/Clock;->updateClock()V

Which file is to modify and where? Im following this guide: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/q-removing-the-clock-from-the-status-bar.5603/ but stuck t this point because the code its the same but the lines not. I suspect that is the file clock.smali and do this:
    Add the following code BEFORE the line above
    const v1, 0x8
    invoke-virtual {p0, v1}, Lcom/android/systemui/statusbar/Clock;->setVisibility(I)V
    but not sure, i dont want to brick my tablet (again).

This is to fix problems in statusbar, the clock is overlapping wireless connection name...not serious but it is annoying.

2. microtech

microtechMembers

Feb 19, 2015
    Male
    MiuiSystemUI.apk Decompile. Re/Layout > status_bar_simple

Clock Line Added Kod: "android:visibility="gone""

Orjinal Kod:
    Code:
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="3.0dip" android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:paddingBottom="@dimen/statusbar_text_bottom_padding" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />

Editing Kod:
    Code:
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:gravity="center" android:visibility="gone" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="3.0dip" android:paddingRight="3.0dip" android:paddingBottom="@dimen/statusbar_text_bottom_padding" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />

Share Our Site