DANGER Do not do ITO test !!!!

Atlasco

Members
Feb 26, 2019
I have already commented in another post .. Do not do the ITO test or the screen will stop working .. I am not the only case that has happened. Even I have not solved .. I need help from a developer who knows how the calibration of the screen works.

Do u manage to solve this issues? I also face this problem after the ITO test. But i noticed that the screen will work if u connect the tab to type C to charger or PC. Still cant fix it. Please help

I did the same mistake yesterday... Now Mi Pad 4+ reacts very slow. Don´t know how to fix this so I hope anybody from this forum found a working solution. Please, need help. My device is actually not useable. Check my screenshot. Left side of the screen doesn´t solve the test. Please help me!

Attachments

• IMG_20200502_083116.jpg
    IMG_20200502_083116.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 912
Reactions: MariusZZ
Hello, any solution to the problem? I've tried everything from formatting to reinstalling the rom or installing custom roms and nothing. It only works when it is in charge.

Do u manage to solve this issues? I also face this problem after the ITO test. But i noticed that the screen will work if u connect the tab to type C to charger or PC. Still cant fix it. Please help
For you guys, and future ones that happen to have the same issue, here is my solution:

I took the SIM out, and my Phone locked, so I was able to unlock It through my PIN and Touch was working again.