New DATA Drop on SIM2 and Sending SMS Error on SIM1 ( POCO F4 GT )

SkyWalker1726

Members
Dec 16, 2019
Hello , as i mentioned in the stable miui section of the forum i have Constant Data Droping on my SIM2 ( Lte+ , no 5G ) , high battery usage on Cell StandBy ( Battery in Setting ) , i even sometime lose Complete connection on my Simcard but its not that always and i also have Delays in receiving SMSs on my SIM1 ( set to 2G Only since i do not require Data connection on it , but doesnt matter which option i do choose , i still have the same problem ) and i cant even access the SMSC option when the phone goes into that state , it keeps poping with an error " Cant Connect to the network " when i try to ) ,and cant send any sms no more .

so i thought maybe it did have something to do with my Sim cards , tried changing them , no luck , problem still persists .

but if i do reboot the phone , i receive all of my SMS at once and can edit the SMSC number to with no error and can send sms too , but it will only last may be an hour before losing connection to the SMSC again ( but i can receive calls just fine ) .

i dont know if the 2 problems are related , ( sms s waiting in line in sim1 causing the sim2 to misbehave , dont know , ur the expert ) , but i didn't have any of them with Global version of the Rom .

me and my brother got our phones together , POCO F4 GT 12G 256G , and i'm having the mentioned problems on both phones and didn't have them while waiting for the phones to unlock ( 1 week bootloader unlock waiting period with the official global rom and also switched back on one of the phones to see if it would fix the issues )

so any help would be appreciated .

i know as you mentioned before that you can not solve a problem that you cannot replicate , so any log that you would require i will be gladly provided ,
Thanks !

Hey I'm having the exact same issues like you mentioned. So glad I'm not alone and its not a hardware issue.

Did you ever figure out a solution?

It didn't totally solve the problem , but made the phone usable ,
Download the europe firmware for your phone ,
And flash it .
For me it Did solve most of it but not all of it .
Hope that it does help

Thanks. I managed to solve the issue completely by flashing the modem file from the global rom. Not sure if u tried that.

Yes already did , but unfortunately both firmware will still let you with a more than average battery usage concerning "Cell Standby" . Thats what i meant when i said that it didnt solve everything for me .