Data or WLAN

Nele

Members
Jul 14, 2014
Hello,

I can not use Facebook, Gmail, World Wide Web and others if I put my Data Roaming on. I've accidentally choosen that Facebook and others only work on WLAN.
Somebody who knows how to unchange that decision?

Thanks

Go to Permissions - data usage, click the first tab and go through the list. Enable 3g internet for apps. There is one tab for your apps and the other one for system apps, go through both of them.

Find the green Security icon, hit it and right down there is also one green icon, that's Permissions.

hi Jhon Dee, i turn on all the apps for Data but it still can't!
i found that there is another area which may lock the access...

Settings -> Apps -> All -> Facebook -> Permission Management (*enable to click in this)

For those apps which i downloaded myself didn't this problem :(

hi Jhon Dee, i turn on all the apps for Data but it still can't!
i found that there is another area which may lock the access...

Settings -> Apps -> All -> Facebook -> Permission Management (*enable to click in this)

For data the permission management is quite irrelevant. As i wrote earlier go to security - data usage!

ytu3e8e9.jpg

"Data usage" in "security" have two sections, first one as you can see in the picture is for "downloaded apps", the second one is next to that labeled just "apps". You definitely have allowed 3g in these "apps"? Please check it.

Last edited:
Hi Jhon Dee, i have already put "tick" for those [downloaded]. But for apps it only show Data and didnt show WLAN.
That's right, but you wrote that you do not have a problem with wlan.

Post a printscreen from apps.

Also it really happens only in roaming? You are in a roaming zone or why do you set a roaming on?