Db Error

Romanos

Members
Nov 11, 2016
i get a database error when i enter the official miui forum. nothing shows except the logo and a db error on the top right corner, and when i press the db error it goes to my miui profile which shows my personal info. same thing happens from the miui app, it just shows a db error. does this happen to anyone else or just me? could it be a local problem (im from greece)?

Attachments

• 2016-11-28.png
    2016-11-28.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: IoannisCPH
i get a database error when i enter the official miui forum. nothing shows except the logo and a db error on the top right corner, and when i press the db error it goes to my miui profile which shows my personal info. same thing happens from the miui app, it just shows a db error. does this happen to anyone else or just me? could it be a local problem (im from greece)?
I am facing the same problem.

Same here weather application down miui forum down maybe they burn their servers...

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: spdiv1972
Same issue here. In addition, the weather app that was fixed earlier today, is not working again.

Phew!
I thought I had broken the site, because after 20 attempts to upload my avatar unsuccessfully ( 10% only), the site went down.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk