dead battery... Help?

cancerousbull

Members
Aug 4, 2011
i just flashed over to MIUI yesterday, beautiful rom. here is the first issue so far. when i went to bed my phone had an 80% charge, and when i woke up this morning my phone was completly dead. any ideas or suggestions would be awesome.

Err charge it? :D

I'm not sure i understand the issue...your phone is either totally dead? Or your issue is how fast the battery drains but it still charges and turns on?

To test your battery issues i would suggest a clean install, do not install any of your apps at all or restore data then test the rom for an hour or two monitoring battery usage. If it is ok you have an app that is causing this drain. :)

Err charge it? :D

I'm not sure i understand the issue...your phone is either totally dead? Or your issue is how fast the battery drains but it still charges and turns on?

To test your battery issues i would suggest a clean install, do not install any of your apps at all or restore data then test the rom for an hour or two monitoring battery usage. If it is ok you have an app that is causing this drain. :)

the issue is yes that the battery died well in the nighttime saver mode.
great suggestion i will give that a try. for a clean install do i need to flash back to 2.3.40 or can i just wipe then install over miui?

Same thing happened to me. With the airplane mode on, battery felt from 98% to 66% in one night. I'll wait the new release hoping it will be fixed