Default SIM problem

Gabor Kovacs

Members
Dec 8, 2013
Hi!
I have a WDCMA version Red Rice, and I cant find out how can make my second SIM to a default SIM for calling. Every time when I wanted to start a calling from my contats page(through Contacts) my phone wants to use SIM1 always, but it is just for mobile net not for calling. There is not an option to use SIM2. It is available under Recent calls tab, and in this tab I can start calls from SIM2, but it is very inconvenient....I would like to start calls from SIM2 directly. How it s possible? In my previous dual SIM MTK phone had a Default SIM menu under SIM Management, but in MIUI it is missing.
Thanks, and regards,
Gábor

Hi, I use the phone same way in the slot 1 has the SIM for data connection the second for call only. I can choose only the default SIM for data but I can't choose default for calling. It would be a good way if i can disable any SIM for calling. But if I make a phone call I can choose between the SIMs. It's uncomfortable a bit to choose the second in every time but I can bare it. If you make a phone call from phone app you can't choose between the SIMs. Is it the problem?