Delay In Answering Calls

BLoatedNikNak

Members
Aug 5, 2011
I dont know if this is just my device, or if its a common issue.

When ever i recieve a call and i swipe down to answer, there is a slight delay (around 1 or 2 second) to the call being connected, the issue is that when i answer the call, i say hello and because of the delay the person ringing me does not hear me say hello s o i have to repeat myself.

Im using the latest beta rom, on desire gsm on three network.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Having this same issue since MIUI ROM :O... Running on it for 4 months but I didnt find any solution yet :\

I dont know if this is just my device, or if its a common issue.

When ever i recieve a call and i swipe down to answer, there is a slight delay (around 1 or 2 second) to the call being connected, the issue is that when i answer the call, i say hello and because of the delay the person ringing me does not hear me say hello s o i have to repeat myself.

Im using the latest beta rom, on desire gsm on three network.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

This is an android aosp 2.3x problem, not specific to miui, but all aosp roms since gingerbread came out. It is annoying. Cyanogenmod had a fix for a in the nightlies a short while back that I hope gets into miui since they use cyanogenmod's kernel.

This issue is supposed to be fixed. I experienced the same problem on my HTC Desire but it was resolved several builds ago. I'm trying to find the correct change log detailing the fix.

Has the problem always occurred for you since going to the Miui ROM? Have you tried using a stable version?

This issue is supposed to be fixed. I experienced the same problem on my HTC Desire but it was resolved several builds ago. I'm trying to find the correct change log detailing the fix.

Has the problem always occurred for you since going to the Miui ROM? Have you tried using a stable version?

I don't remember having the issue on the stable but I will flash again, and I've always had this issue from day 1.

I will try and flash tonight and let you know as soon as.

Thanks

This is an android aosp 2.3x problem, not specific to miui, but all aosp roms since gingerbread came out. It is annoying. Cyanogenmod had a fix for a in the nightlies a short while back that I hope gets into miui since they use cyanogenmod's kernel.

sorry, i did not see you post earlier, must have skipped it or something.

I hoping it is sorted soon, i know its something small and probably could be easily fixed, but i feel like a parrot some times.lol.

I have flashed the latest stable now, which i will stick to over the next few days and will report back. No doubt if there is an issue i will find out on my next incoming call.

Thanks for the advice tho

:D

hi guys

like i said, i flashed the stable rom, and im still getting the delay in answering calls, any ideas?

thanks

I don't think its an easy fix, otherwise it would have been fixed by now. I have had this issue forever.

For me, it has worked on and off, although mostly off :(

It was fixed a while back, might have been on the 1.6.x builds, but it came back when they merged the 2.3.5 builds. For me, my experience is that it has been in the last several builds.

Funny thing, I usually also flash the miui.com rom (even in english it also has a lot of chinese) just to see the difference. On this build, the chinese miui.com rom isn't exhibiting the call delay.

I am sure in time, it will be fixed :)

Its seems to be a mixed affair for me as well. Its very annoying having to repeat myself often to callers. After searching around I found this thread, maybe other GB users experiencing this problem should visit and comment their frustrations too.

Android Issues

Since the issue has been running for such a long time I'm not holding my breath on a fix.

I'm keen to appreciate if other users of MIUI have the same problem on 1.10.8