Deleted Mi Account

comtoisrich

Members
Nov 28, 2021
I deleted my "Mi account" from Xiaomi Cloud and now I get a signin error on my phone since the account no longer exists.
Signin error for 6341524643. Sessions expired, Sign in again.

I am able to power up my phone and login with my PIN so I do not believe the phone is locked. I just keep getting the above notification every 5 minutes or so. Seems that the phone is trying to reconnect to XIAOMI Cloud every 5 minutes.

Can XIAOMI support create my account and associate my phone with it if I provide the IMEI number?

Thank you.

I deleted my "Mi account" from Xiaomi Cloud and now I get a signin error on my phone since the account no longer exists.
Signin error for 6341524643. Sessions expired, Sign in again.

I am able to power up my phone and login with my PIN so I do not believe the phone is locked. I just keep getting the above notification every 5 minutes or so. Seems that the phone is trying to reconnect to XIAOMI Cloud every 5 minutes.

Can XIAOMI support create my account and associate my phone with it if I provide the IMEI number?

Thank you.
did you try..
settings - mi account - sign out ?

did you try..
settings - mi account - sign out ?
Hi katerpanne
Yes I tried.

Please refer to attached screenrecorder zip.

When I press on SIGN OUT, the words KEEP and REMOVE pop up for about 1/4 second and if I quickly tap on REMOVE nothing happens.

Maybe because I am unable to login? The error I get is -->Couldn't verify account. Server error.
I'm guessing that "Server error" refers to the fact that the account no longer exists.
I appreciate the quick response. Thanks :)

Attachments

• signin error.jpg
    signin error.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenrecorder-2021-11-28-14-03-47-352.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 252
I forgot to mention that I get this 70068 error (see snapshot) when I attempt to login to XIAOMI Cloud, I was unable to find any reference on the XIOAMI support site for what that error actually means. But I suspect it means that the account does not exist.

Attachments

• XIAOMI Cloud login errror.JPG
    XIAOMI Cloud login errror.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 489
Maybe you need to contact Xiaomi directly about your issue, this is the forum of a custom ROM.

Reactions: Poney70