Desperate For Help! Cant Get Into Phone

Jrid9

Members
Jun 4, 2016
If someone can help me out with this I'll be so happy.

Just had the phone delivered yesterday, and when playing around trying to sort the finger print sensor I managed to put a pattern unlock on the lock screen, now I can't remember the dam pattern!

When I click forgot pattern button, it shows my Gmail account and asks for a password but when I enter my Gmail password it says it's incorrect( I know it isn't).

I literally have no idea what to do??! I tried booting into recovery to reset it, but this dam company has locked the bootloader hasn't it.

Please what do I do to solve this???

Thankyou so much

You may try to restore to factory defaults. If you can't (because it asks you for pattern) you can always flash a official room through miflash.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, you can always flash an official rom through miflash

If someone can help me out with this I'll be so happy.

Just had the phone delivered yesterday, and when playing around trying to sort the finger print sensor I managed to put a pattern unlock on the lock screen, now I can't remember the dam pattern!

When I click forgot pattern button, it shows my Gmail account and asks for a password but when I enter my Gmail password it says it's incorrect( I know it isn't).

I literally have no idea what to do??! I tried booting into recovery to reset it, but this dam company has locked the bootloader hasn't it.

Please what do I do to solve this???

Thankyou so much

make this steps
1. make a call from other phone to the redmi 3;
2. when is ringing choose add contact, and insert a link "www.google.com", for example;
3. put the phone in airplane mode and access into that contact, because you dont have network in the browser choose setings
4. then choose factory reset and inser mi acount password, and that it.

no you cant, i want to to flash the original rom with miflash and receive the message that the bootloader needs to be unlocked.
This is strange, miflash should be able to flash official roms always, independently of bthe bootloader status.