New Device Locked By Deleted Mi Account

I have botloader lock and havent recovery. I just flash the phone with SP Flash Tool. Not root too...

Ok well I'm not sure then. You can also hold down volume + power when booting to get into fastboot mode and maybe you can run commands to reset phone connected to a computer or hold down volume up + power to get into stock recovery and maybe there's an option in there.

I have the same problem that you, just I have a redmi note 4 and it havent miui 7, just miui 8 and up and I cant log into my count because it is delete...
How solved this problem??

@page { margin: 0.79in } p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120% }

Well, I solved my problem with reverting to first ROM for RN2 (MIUI 7) where there was no need for verification on the first boot.
After that, I created new account and on that way I “hooked” my phone to new account and overwrite old one.
On the end, I just updated to MIUI 8 and register on first boot with my new account.
Unfortunately, in your case, there is no MIUI 7 for RN4 and I really can’t advice you.
Sorry...
Maybe others can help?

My second phone is rn4. But my only advice is to try flash the official dev rom.. but if isnt workin you shuold probably create new thread in mi forum if there is some moderator with solution...

@page { margin: 0.79in } p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120% }

Well, I solved my problem with reverting to first ROM for RN2 (MIUI 7) where there was no need for verification on the first boot.
After that, I created new account and on that way I “hooked” my phone to new account and overwrite old one.
On the end, I just updated to MIUI 8 and register on first boot with my new account.
Unfortunately, in your case, there is no MIUI 7 for RN4 and I really can’t advice you.
Sorry...
Maybe others can help?
I'm facing same problem with you. Can you teach me what can I do now?