Did anyone flush the EU rom on a Chinese MI 10 pro?

I want to buy a Chinese version of a device and burn it to the Eu Rom.

Who made it?
I have done it on a Chinese version of the Mi10Pro, now running on MIUI 11.2 20.3.28. There are a couple of good videos on youtube that you could google yourself, detailing all the steps needed. In my opinion, the better and less visited articles are in Chinese. If you do not read Chinese, then you like to google with this phrase "小米10pro刷国际rom“. Essentially, it translates into "MI10PRO flash international ROM". EU ROM are there too. Videos shows pictorially all the needed detail steps. Have fun.

I have done it on a Chinese version of the Mi10Pro, now running on MIUI 11.2 20.3.28. There are a couple of good videos on youtube that you could google yourself, detailing all the steps needed. In my opinion, the better and less visited articles are in Chinese. If you do not read Chinese, then you like to google with this phrase "小米10pro刷国际rom“. Essentially, it translates into "MI10PRO flash international ROM". EU ROM are there too. Videos shows pictorially all the needed detail steps. Have fun.

Does your widevine still L1 or L3 after bootloader unlocked?

Sorry for slow reply as I'm stuck in Shanghai with the pandemic and internet is heavily . It says L1 from DRM info app on my Mi10Pro.
Ah, I unlocked Bootloader yesterday and found L1 still there already.

But anyway, thank you. :)

Reactions: neron
I can unlock the bootloader today at 11pm. I think i will Flash the EU Rom tomorrow and i will let you know how it went

So my Mi10 Pro is now running on the latest MIUI11. the unlocking and flashing worked well. Both of the sim slots are working

I want to buy a Chinese version of a device and burn it to the Eu Rom.

Who made it?
This is exactly what I did. I bought the China version , compatible with the T-mobile 4G LTE bands here in the US, Considerably cheaper at $729 than other flagships. Since I need Google services and China rom comes without them, I flashed the Xiaomi.eu rom. I am enjoying MIUI 12 on the latest version 6.18. Although Google apps can be added to the China rom, you won't have full functionality available to you. You will have this with the Xiaomi.eu rom.

This is exactly what I did. I bought the China version , compatible with the T-mobile 4G LTE bands here in the US, Considerably cheaper at $729 than other flagships. Since I need Google services and China rom comes without them, I flashed the Xiaomi.eu rom. I am enjoying MIUI 12 on the latest version 6.18. Although Google apps can be added to the China rom, you won't have full functionality available to you. You will have this with the Xiaomi.eu rom.
Cool I pm you I have a question

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk