Did you know...

akapro

Members
Jan 8, 2011
hello

I just discovered something with the lockscreen of the MIUI (i dont know if you guys already know about this), when you press the lock icon (from the lockscreen) twice in a row, you can toggle on/off the music control (kinda laggy when playing music).
just thought it is cool to know.
peace.

Where would one find said manual

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App

there is a manual?! lol i had no idea.
i also would like to know where to find it :D

As we are already talking about hidden functions.. maybe some of you also don't know the screenshot function. You can take screenshots by pressing the menu button and the button to decrease the volume.. (don't know what name it is in english)
Hope you understand everything, as I am a German school student and not very good at speaking English.

As we are already talking about hidden functions.. maybe some of you also don't know the screenshot function. You can take screenshots by pressing the menu button and the button to decrease the volume.. (don't know what name it is in english)
Hope you understand everything, as I am a German school student and not very good at speaking English.

I must say, your English is a lot better than many native English speakers I've met. I wish my German was as good as your English.

Thanks a bunch! Now that's a hidden gem worth knowing!

By the way, now with the 1.3.18 update, you pretty much have to double click on the time to get the music control in the new locker. Good thing that I knew :D