Diferent ringtone for diferent contacts

sttipe

Members
Oct 6, 2019
Hi, is posibile in eu rom miui 10.3.6, set diferent ringtones, for diferent contact? I wanna know who call me before I take phone..
Is on this phone/rom/miui 10, posibile casting on TV, over wi-fi?

Hi, is posibile in eu rom miui 10.3.6, set diferent ringtones, for diferent contact? I wanna know who call me before I take phone..
Is on this phone/rom/miui 10, posibile casting on TV, over wi-fi?

Yes, You can set custom ringtone for each contact using Contact app.

Yes, Settings, more, Wireless Display

Yes, You can set custom ringtone for each contact using Contact app.

Yes, Settings, more, Wireless Display
Tnx.
But I didnt find "menu" option, to change that. Maybie must find other contact app.
In settings I have enabled Wireless display, and again have no app for conect phone with TV..
On Huawei I had quick shortcut, here not.

Last edited:
Several miracast aplication, dont work.Maybie my kernel or firmware havent this options..

Tnx.
But I didnt find "menu" option, to change that. Maybie must find other contact app.
In settings I have enabled Wireless display, and again have no app for conect phone with TV..
On Huawei I had quick shortcut, here not.

You are using xiaomi.eu, right?

To change ringtone for one contact, just open that contact in the Contact app, then press Default Ringtone to change.

If the tv is connecting to the same wifi than you should see it when you activate wireless display in your phone, you don't need any other app.

Have no option for this.

1.Show
2.Edit
3.Ad to favorite
4. On background
5.Delete
6. Delete "serie" (whatever bee, i think serious deleting more contacts).

Have no option for this.
View attachment 26460

1.Show
2.Edit
3.Ad to favorite
4. On background
5.Delete
6. Delete "serie" (whatever bee, i think serious deleting more contacts).

All you need to do is open the contact you want to change (touch once at the contact), or from that menu you showed, select Show (1st menu), them select Default Ringtone.

When pres edit;

Can writing e mail adress for this contact, have no "link" to editting ringtone..I am press everithing..
Several times.
You have 100%, diferent rom or miui..
I was set this on old Huawei, without problem..
3 other contact aps, instaled, same.

Last edited:
All you need to do is open the contact you want to change (touch once at the contact), or from that menu you showed, select Show (1st menu), them select Default Ringtone.
This rom is bloatware free, 100% is this part of Os, removed..
Miui 10 v10.3.6.0
Fot "chromecast", or "miracast", I havent button in fast menu, when pull top of screen, near clock and batery..
I have "nano" open Gapps flashed, maybie is this problem?

Last edited:
Casting is here, miui 11 update fixed this.
Diferent ringtones not yet..
Now first next twrp backup, and we will see...

I am finded why cant set ringtones.

I, normaly, use Sim memory, for contacts, and when copy contacts to phone, I can have diferent ringtones.
But now havent option, to save new contact on sim, and phone when sincronisation is off.
When is sincro, on, google take contacts, mix contacts and mail adress, etc.
Dont wanna google together, with my personal things..
On my old Huawei is posibile to have sim memory for contacts and diferent ringtone for sim contacts..
Sim is better for contacts memory, when phone is braked..