Disappeared time and weather from main screen.

CAPF70

Members
May 5, 2023
Hello, I have an 11TPRO and today it dawned without the time and weather on the unlock screen. At first, I thought it was just reset but it is not possible to choose by reinstalling the default theme. The widget does not appear. In Widgets, there is no traditional time and weather, just a white clock and a dual clock. Not even other store themes that have the time and weather, when installed, the widget does not appear. Finally I went to playstore and no Widget app is accepted and it doesn't work. It appears to be a system bug. Any idea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-05-07-36-31-016_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-05-07-36-31-016_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 459
  • Screenshot_2023-05-05-10-54-50-766_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-05-10-54-50-766_com.miui.home.jpg
    735.9 KB · Views: 468
I have a Redmi note 12 pro on latest MIUI 14 and I accidentaly deleted clock/weather widget and I cannot add them again. Did you resolve your problem?

Hello, I have an 11TPRO and today it dawned without the time and weather on the unlock screen. At first, I thought it was just reset but it is not possible to choose by reinstalling the default theme. The widget does not appear. In Widgets, there is no traditional time and weather, just a white clock and a dual clock. Not even other store themes that have the time and weather, when installed, the widget does not appear. Finally I went to playstore and no Widget app is accepted and it doesn't work. It appears to be a system bug. Any idea?
I have the same issue have you fixed this on your end already