Invalid Disappointment from your team

wappazzo

Members
May 25, 2016
I have Redmi note 8T The third phone after ido, mido and now willo. Everyone with your team, I always had a great time. Now with the willow this Roma is full of bugs. I am very disappointed.....

I have Redmi note 8T The third phone after ido, mido and now willo. Everyone with your team, I always had a great time. Now with the willow this Roma is full of bugs. I am very disappointed.....
We are tired of seeing freeloaders whining and complaining.

NEWS FLASH: nobody owes you nothing here man. Hit the road.

P.S: take your "disappointment" along with you

Reactions: Poney70
Then don't use our ROMs. I don't remember receiving any salary from you, so not sure on what grounds you're so "disappointed" with us.
I beg your pardon... I didn't mean to offend. My intention was to hope for some changes to solve the various problems, it is clear that I am free to change. It was also a motivation for you.
Good luck with your work

• Angry
Reactions: geoorg
I beg your pardon... I didn't mean to offend. My intention was to hope for some changes to solve the various problems, it is clear that I am free to change. It was also a motivation for you.
Good luck with your work
So basically you were whining to get what you want... You could try to be actually useful instead - be respectful of the work of others, be specific of what is wrong and provide logs so that issues can be fixed. Try to help others if you know a solution to a problem, they are not problems just for your device...