Display of the contacts

lebigboss

Members
Jan 12, 2011
Hie everyone,

I think there is a problem in the contacts display. I just can choose between all the contact and just contacts with phone numbers.
I would like to be able to display all the google contact with or without phone numbers. I have a lot of professional contact without phone number but need them to send mail and a lot of my facebook contacts have a phone number but I don't care about them.

Could we have more display options ?

I don't understand why you're talking about the text messages. I just say I would like to see all my google contacts with or without phone number because I can use them to send a e-mail (no phone number required). I don't care about Facebook contacts, I just use them to synchronize picture and information about my contacts present in google.

Well, I tought you was talking about another thing. About contacts there is an option, in "Menu" (when you are in your contact list) that will show/hide you all contacts without phone numbers or just with email recorded. I tried right now and it works.

Well, I tought you was talking about another thing. About contacts there is an option, in "Menu" (when you are in your contact list) that will show/hide you all contacts without phone numbers or just with email recorded. I tried right now and it works.

It don't works for me I just can choose between "all contacts" and "just contacts with phone numbers".