DND turns automaticaly on

dreams2000

Members
Sep 23, 2016
I have Mi 11 Ultra MIUI 12.6 21.10.20 rom. My DND turns on automatically from time to time. The same thing happened to me before when I was on version V12.5.17.0.RKACNXM. Maybe someone I have a similar problem? Does anyone know how to fix this? Please help...

Last edited:
Reactions: carR9
Isn't it so that is turns on automatically when your driving? When I'm in the train it also turns on, walking back home turns it back. It all happens automatic.

Reactions: dreams2000
Isn't it so that is turns on automatically when your driving? When I'm in the train it also turns on, walking back home turns it back. It all happens automatic.
It may be so. In the coming days, I will pay attention to how the phone behaves especially when driving. I still wonder if it is not possible to somehow turn off that automatism?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
SOLVED!:emoji_pray:

Reactions: Schumi_wk
Iam also face DND problem Mi11 when i trun on dnd mode but i receive all notifaction not all time but many time xiaomi.eu 21.8.26

• Sad
Reactions: carR9
After most difficulty whit auto-reply happening for both calls and SMS, I found out that it was not my phone auto replying, but my car via Bluetooth. It turned out DND was activated in the calls menu of my car, and I was able to touchscreen tab the text "DND", and it changed colour(apparently text colour indicates if feature is on or off, for this feature only) Conclusion: It is very difficult too see when DND is activated on car Brands using the Uconnect media systems. Might be your problems as well (That your connected bluetooth device, is the unit doing the auto-reply). ‍♂️