Do I have to install on 10s official china rom before eu?

xiaonoob

Members
Apr 8, 2022
Hi.

My 10s with 12.5.16.0(RKLEUXM) has stopped working, the wallpaper is black and no apps can't be opened because it says "wait for device to boot", so I can only enter settings and can't even answer phone. Rather than flashing again the official EEU ROM I thought I could jump to EU. Found these instructions pinned on the forum and I'm a bit surprised about the steps. It says Update China ROM to the latest via updater app first...

So… given that the device is unlocked, do I have to install first Official China ROM and then xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10S_V12.5.14.0.RGACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip or can I install directly the EU rom from the EEU global version I have?

Last edited:
Hi.

My 10s with 12.5.16.0(RKLEUXM) has stopped working, the wallpaper is black and no apps can't be opened because it says "wait for device to boot", so I can only enter settings and can't even answer phone. Rather than flashing again the official EEU ROM I thought I could jump to EU. Found these instructions pinned on the forum and I'm a bit surprised about the steps. It says Update China ROM to the latest via updater app first...

So… given that the device is unlocked, do I have to install first Official China ROM and then xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10S_V12.5.14.0.RGACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip or can I install directly the EU rom from the EEU global version I have?
look here….