Do not dirty flash EU weekly update to 20.8.20

kxning11

Members
May 5, 2020
Just a kind warning: please don't dirty flash/upgrade your Mi 10 Pro (CN 512 dual SIM version) from 20.8.13 to latest 20.8.20. It will cause all your apps not being able to access your phone storage therefore they all stopped working!! Will have to try to do a clean installation now.

New issue after clean install, screenshot has error, after screenshot system doesn't allow to edit or share but showing 'couldn't find image '

i read this thread before doing this :( . some apps FC also the launher is very very slow to open the apps.

I had to downgrade (clean install by formatting all data) to the version of 20.8.7 but still can't get the ok google function worked. Also noted some other issues such as apps not downloading from google store or some apps just crush when they open. I guess I will have to restore to the stable version V12.0.4 for now until future update can confirm all these are resolved.

I had to downgrade (clean install by formatting all data) to the version of 20.8.7 but still can't get the ok google function worked. Also noted some other issues such as apps not downloading from google store or some apps just crush when they open. I guess I will have to restore to the stable version V12.0.4 for now until future update can confirm all these are resolved.
i think for
mi10 is better use android 10 xiaomi.eu. ATM

Reactions: kxning11