13Ultra flash to Original CN from EU weekly fails to begin

orbitech

Members
Jun 24, 2023
Hi I wanted to return to original CN rom from EU weekly version.
I downloaded the latest CN rom for 13Ultra and the latest MI flash tool, device is being recognized but when I try to start the flash process I get an error and the flash does not begin. When I have the flash all and lock option enabled I get this error msg

Screenshot 2023-09-21 220949.jpg

When I select clean all only I get an error not being able to delete the partition.

Does it have anything to do with TWRP being installed or something else?

What can possibly be going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi I wanted to return to original CN rom from EU weekly version.
I downloaded the latest CN rom for 13Ultra and the latest MI flash tool, device is being recognized but when I try to start the flash process I get an error and the flash does not begin. When I have the flash and lock enabled I get this error msg

View attachment 48882

When I select clean all only I get an error not being able to delete the partition.

Does it have anything to do with TWRP being installed or something else?

What can possibly be going wrong?

Thanks in advance
what does it mean… lock enabled? it has nothing to do with twrp. unlock bootloader flash original rom and then you can lock bootloader

what does it mean… lock enabled? it has nothing to do with twrp. unlock bootloader flash original rom and then you can lock bootloader
Sorry I meant flash all and lock. Bootloaded is already unlocked since I have weekly EU installed through TWRP.
I want to install original chinese from EU weekly and I get this error

did you installed the correct driver? it seems there is a problem with your pc and phone. normaly you can flash it… try other usb, cable, driver…

did you installed the correct driver? it seems there is a problem with your pc and phone. normaly you can flash it… try other usb, cable, driver…

It's not. I installed on my laptop with a fresh install ADB/Fastboot drivers and changed the cable. Fastboot works fine. Something creates a mismatch and does not let the flash procedure start properly

Someone proposed to me to download the hybrid EU weekly I have now installed and swap the img files from Chinese rom to the ones in the weekly hybrid. Then flash not from Mi Flash but with simple fastboot the modified weekly rom with the img files from og cn rom.
Should I try it?

It's not. I installed on my laptop with a fresh install ADB/Fastboot drivers and changed the cable. Fastboot works fine. Something creates a mismatch and does not let the flash procedure start properly

Someone proposed to me to download the hybrid EU weekly I have now installed and swap the img files from Chinese rom to the ones in the weekly hybrid. Then flash not from Mi Flash but with simple fastboot the modified weekly rom with the img files from og cn rom.
Should I try it?
I think its not a good idea… miflash should work with original rom. if you want to try it, look before in telegram for edl service :)

Should I try it?
What is output on "fastboot devices" ?

Problem solved it was indeed the usb port it worked in usb 3.0 flawlessly.
Flashed and everything is back to normal thanks