Do not work front camera

megafon

Members
Oct 30, 2018
Hi all. My mix 2s M1803D5XE have "lost" the front camera after change MIUI to 9.8.26 xiaomi.eu.
Now it work on 10.0.4.0 but frontal camera is absent in CIT.
Please help me fix this trouble.
e404d0b4e8293162be1ca5db6a5212b7.jpg

Отправлено с моего MIX 2S через Tapatalk

Maybe something went wrong with /persist partition. In the first place, I would try to flash the file persist.img via TWRP.
I did the same for the issue I had on the proximity sensor. I extracted the file persist.img from the official Xiaomi global stable rom.

Maybe something went wrong with /persist partition. In the first place, I would try to flash the file persist.img via TWRP.
I did the same for the issue I had on the proximity sensor. I extracted the file persist.img from the official Xiaomi global stable rom.
Thanks. I will try to do so it.

Отправлено с моего MIX 2S через Tapatalk

Hi, how can i flash the persist.img? TWRP Just ask's me if i want to flash system, Data or vendor Partition Theres no persist for TWRP

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

You have to mount /persist partition first in the recovery. Then you can flash the .img file through TWRP.

Thanks for your answer, but I already tried mounting everything I can, but without success.
4482d505ceeb644a99f9ad3306cfa9a1.jpg
376381a33a018aaf5bdf2af0080931fa.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Thanks for your answer, but I already tried mounting everything I can, but without success.
From your pictures I see that you did not mount \persist, maybe because there is no such partition.
Use the File Manager of the recovery and look for the \persist directory. Is there any such partition under root (\)? If not, try to create manually the directory "persist" and then mount it.

Hi guys,

In Mi mix 2s, Trying to flash but persist cannot be mounted, it is listed in twrp but when I select and go back, I go to install image and select persist.img but after that the partition persist is not listed.

I changed from global miui 11 to EU beta latest by using twrp with eu.zip transferred from the computer to the phone .

From Camera not working, when I try to change to the rear camera to the front it seems the phone change from rear camera 1 to rear camera2

Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited: