Does Anybody Use V8.1.7.0 For Mi5 Yet?

I flashed it about 1 hour ago, and i'm installing the apps now. Just boot TWRP and made a factory reset. There is some features of the lastest weekly updates but the security patch is 2016-08-15

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk

I flashed it about 1 hour ago, and i'm installing the apps now. Just boot TWRP and made a factory reset. There is some features of the lastest weekly updates but the security patch is 2016-08-15

hmmm, it looks like a bit outdate....

Look at this
42cfcd6f15c2151d63f7ed0bd835ec61.jpg

It looks exciting to move to Nougat, but what has me a little bit worried is that there hasn't been any news about this update on en.miui.com. The admins usually publish a little note, even for beta releases of China Stable; as of this writing, there's only a few users reporting that they received the update, nothing official. The official China Stable version on the Download area on miui.com is still 8.1.6.0.

I think I'll be waiting a little bit for now :)

tasty nougat!

i just flashed it and tested for around 1h, looks very good so far and a bit more fast for app starts and animations like folder popup etc.
fingerprint unlock works fast, gps wifi bt etc. like before

It also eats up much less RAM than Marshmallow. .
Now I have 1.5GB free RAM in idle (with no apps started) which only was 1.1GB free RAM before on M.

Like usually theres no changelog on miui, so we have to find out the details by ourselfes.
But it seems a great release so far anyway!
Thank you xioemi.eu

Reactions: Jaime DLH
tasty nougat!

i just flashed it and tested for around 1h, looks very good so far and a bit more fast for app starts and animations like folder popup etc.
fingerprint unlock works fast, gps wifi bt etc. like before

It also eats up much less RAM than Marshmallow. .
Now I have 1.5GB free RAM in idle (with no apps started) which only was 1.1GB free RAM before on M.

Like usually theres no changelog on miui, so we have to find out the details by ourselfes.
But it seems a great release so far anyway!
Thank you xioemi.eu
I cant send message for groups of whatsapp. I will flash another version, i think china dev

I cant send message for groups of whatsapp. I will flash another version, i think china dev

I reinstalled whatsapp and now is good again. I want too much to install china dev but dont found a tutorial, because im using TWRP

Everything is working good, but it does not connect my Gear S3 with Gear manager. Anybody knows why?

I have one problem. 1.7.0 works fine, but after flashing supersu via TWRP, the phone doesn't detect my sim.

Trimis de pe al meu MI 5 folosind Tapatalk

I have one problem. 1.7.0 works fine, but after flashing supersu via TWRP, the phone doesn't detect my sim.

Solved it. I've deleted supersu and flashed the newest version (2.79). Works now.

Dirty flash from 8.1.6.0. I have no problems. But I miss it very much Xposed, for which there is still no support for Android 7.0.

Updated to 8.1.7.0 a week ago. Today my gps is not working well...aps cant locate me.