Does anyone know any way to put these buttons?

JPBQ1

Members
Sep 27, 2022
I've seen that, these buttons are in the Chinese ROM but I don't want to change to that Chinese ROM, I'd like to know how to put this... (see the image)

Attachments

• IMG_20231028_205450.jpg
    IMG_20231028_205450.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20231028_205233.png
    IMG_20231028_205233.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 67
Are you trying to change the language to English? I don't understand, what you are asking.
You can change the language to English, then install gboard, maybe that will help.
You can also try to add more languages, google search MoreLocale2.

Are you trying to change the language to English? I don't understand, what you are asking.
You can change the language to English, then install gboard, maybe that will help.
You can also try to add more languages, google search MoreLocale2.
I am sorry for my bad explanation, I am referring to the buttons/shortcuts that are between the keyboard and the gesture bar. I'm wondering if there is any way to add those function buttons (as seen in the second linked image)

I'm not sure, it might be clipboard features from the chinese version of MiBrowser. Installing the chinese version of MiBrowser might fix it for you. If I doesn't help. You can uninstall the update, by long pressing the browser shortcut, select app info, then uninstall updates.

Last edited:
This was already discussed and answered:

This feature was specifically designed for certain Chinese keyboards that were customized for Xiaomi.