Does MIUI Backup & Restore work China ROM -> Xiaomi.eu?

foobar

Members
Oct 22, 2020
If I take a backup to a computer with MIUI's Backup feature, can I restore it without issues with Xiaomi.eu ROM? I'm assuming the answer is yes but assumption is the mother of all f'ups ;)

If I take a backup to a computer with MIUI's Backup feature, can I restore it without issues with Xiaomi.eu ROM? I'm assuming the answer is yes but assumption is the mother of all f'ups ;)
Probably not the answer expected, but I prefer to take my backups with TWRP. Everything with its data is restored to its original location - widgets included. If I think that there is a need, then I copy the backup to my PC. I use a separate method to backup other files, eg. documents, music, etc., to my PC.

Probably not the answer expected, but I prefer to take my backups with TWRP. Everything with its data is restored to its original location - widgets included. If I think that there is a need, then I copy the backup to my PC. I use a separate method to backup other files, eg. documents, music, etc., to my PC.
I accept all answers that help me to backup and restore my phone without the least data lost ;)

I was under the impression that once Xiaomi Unlock Tool does its thing, it wipes the phone before I can install TWRP?

I accept all answers that help me to backup and restore my phone without the least data lost ;)

I was under the impression that once Xiaomi Unlock Tool does its thing, it wipes the phone before I can install TWRP?
I cannot remember that happening to me. As far as I can remember, I just got the message that it was unlocked.

any other ways to restore backup Notes files without having to redoing EU rom? Restoring from backup is not working :(