Does the Xiaomi 65w Charger is supporting Mi 11's 55w Fast Charging?

Mrboombastixx

Members
Feb 14, 2021
May I know for those that have this Xiaomi 65w Charger. Thanks. Cuz, I tried lots of 65w even 100w charger from other brands and it seems not supporting it.

May I know for those that have this Xiaomi 65w Charger. Thanks. Cuz, I tried lots of 65w even 100w charger from other brands and it seems not supporting it.
Yes, I tried Xiaomi 65W GaN charger with Mi 11 and it shown "Mi turbo fast charging" and charging level counter were increasing with precision based on decimal and hundreds part of the percent

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Reactions: Mrboombastixx
Yes, I tried Xiaomi 65W GaN charger with Mi 11 and it shown "Mi turbo fast charging" and charging level counter were increasing with precision based on decimal and hundreds part of the percent

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk
Thank you so much mate for your reply!

Xiaomi 65w GaN charger has 5A 10V charging profile which supports mi 10 pro. However, on mi 11, I' not sure 55w is how much A and V (I'm guessing 5A and 11V), so if you use that charger, possible it just do the charging at 50w max (at 50w it's called mi turbo fast charging already)

First i bought a GaN2 65w charger made by baseus which worked for wired charge but not on wireless. The original Xiaomi 65w charger works for both.