does xiaom.eu rom supports IR unlocking?

DripZ

Members
Oct 30, 2018
I wanted to know if the IR camera works on this rom before installing and I wanted to know if there is any way to go back to stock MIUI, thanks!

What is Xiaomi EU rom ? Customized rom for F1 or is official rom ? What is with updates and upgrades , do we get it OTA or i must manualy install them ?

customized rom it's based On miui, yeah you get updated OTA as well...its kinda unofficial OFFICIAL ROM
What is Xiaomi EU rom ? Customized rom for F1 or is official rom ? What is with updates and upgrades , do we get it OTA or i must manualy install them ?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: misko2k
customized rom it's based On miui, yeah you get updated OTA as well...its kinda unofficial OFFICIAL ROM

I had Samsung and there was counter if i install some custom rom my waranty was void , here is not this case ? Guess Xiaomi.EU rom only without any rooting will not break my waranty?

poco f1 software modding won't break warranty even if u root and install twrp recovery the warranty still stands... this isn't samsung
I had Samsung and there was counter if i install some custom rom my waranty was void , here is not this case ? Guess Xiaomi.EU rom only without any rooting will not break my waranty?

Can you please give me good tutorial how to install twrp , i have read something with MiFlash would rather use this instead adb tool if this is possible, and what is about bootloader , i can unlock ist simply via settings in my F1 right ?

give me a bit...I'll tell you step by step tutorial
Can you please give me good tutorial how to install twrp , i have read something with MiFlash would rather use this instead adb tool if this is possible, and what is about bootloader , i can unlock ist simply via settings in my F1 right ?